Winter weather is upon us! ESJ follows the delayed-start or closure decisions of the University. Follow UMD Alerts for the most up-to-date information on campus weather decisions. More guidance on inclement weather is available from the University website.
If you are attending a meeting or event in ESJ and need updated weather information, please contact your event organizer directly.
The Edward St. John Learning and Teaching Center (ESJ) features thirteen general purpose classrooms and nine state-of-the art chemistry teaching labs, complimented by a wide variety of informal collaborative learning and study spaces throughout the building. All thirteen TERP Classrooms are designed to support active-learning/team-based pedagogies.
About Terp Classrooms
- Please review our Space Guidelines.
- Book a Huddle Room.
- Academic Units/Faculty, please contact your designated department scheduling officer.
- Administrative Units, if you do not have a scheduling officer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registered Student Organizations, please see our How to Reserve Space page.
- External Users, please contact Conferences & Visitor Services.